Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Friday, August 9, 2013

That Spanish Site Pt.13

From CINCO Comics (I think from Colombia, S.A.), came a long series of books for "Aguila Solitaria" (translated it means "Lone Eagle"...) I don't have any interiors of any of the books (as yet) but if any of you are fans of Indian Maidens in distress, you'll probably like these. Here are the first eleven of 53 covers I've been able to rescue from another crashed folder of mine. None of the covers has been restored, so pardon the poor scan quality.











2 comments:

Captain Kidnap said...

Bloody hell, these are nice!

By the way, T - I was wondering if you'd like to have a couple of your drawings posted on my damsel in distress blog? I'll be sure to include a link to your blog, of course. It's 100% ok if you'd rather not, but I'd be honoured to have you featured on the blog.

Subby said...

Wait until you view the other four parts, Cap'n :)

As for featuring my older work on your blog, email me on the side with what you have in mind; I'd be honoured!