Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Not So Lucky Wings


I don't have all the issues of Atomic Comics, so I'm not sure when the "Lucky Wings" stories started. This one is from Atomic Comics #4 (Green Publishing Co. Jul-Aug 1946), and is an early "atomic" story. The cover indicates less than the story itself, which features poor Lucky in a very unlucky position! And from what I've gathered, Lucky is a reporter that seems to thrive on the adventure of discovering a story, no matter how dangerous the odds are against her!


Follow along with Lucky in this seven-pager, post-war tale!








As an added bonus, here's a better coloured cover scan I culled from BCOTD. For more great DID cover scans only, you can visit there. I highly recommend it and contributions of DID/bondage-themed comic cover scans are always welcome!


No comments: