Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Monday, January 27, 2014

Mary Thinks Aloud


Mary Batson's thoughts are not her own when an evil genius invents a "thought-reading" machine in this tale from WOW Comics #22 (Fawcett~February, 1944) You'll have to pardon the cropped pages as the scans were pretty bad to begin with, before I adjusted them. Also note that this is one of two posts I'll be featuring on this last Monday of January, 2014. The second post, later this afternoon, will reveal why. "Mary Marvel Mondays" will return in March.











2 comments:

howard mull said...

Great Mary Marvel pic!

Subby said...

Thanks, though I wish I had had better scans to work with :[