Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Audrey Gets Sat


This is the only tale I currently have, that features Audrey Smith in any sort of peril or distress. Scanned in from my copy of Richie Rich's Girl Friends #3 (Harvey~February, 1980) It's yet another "baby-sitting" tale and I have to wonder why all the girls always end up at Richie's manse. Is it for the protection they think he can offer by being on the Rich Estate? Or is it something else? I know, I know, I'm probably reading between the lines too much, heh...

The problem here is, that Audrey seems too pre-occupied with the many marvels of the estate, itself. This sets her up for many perilous predicaments...





No comments: