Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lotta's Bondage adventures


To say Lotta Plump was a big girl is an understatement. But I can hardly bash her for it, being somewhat overweight, myself (according to government standards but, who really cares about that?) Reading Lotta stories as a kid, I watched in awe as she did "super-human" feats. And although I can pack away a meal, I wasn't even close to what she could eat! But with her strange metabolism, and way of thinking that "the more food she ate the stronger she got", it kept her out of many weird situations, for the most part. Every now and then, Lotta would attempt to diet or get in better shape (there's a post on one of my other blogs about that, coming up...) But the gym she picks here has some pretty bizarre equipment! For you DID fans, this is the only page that matters for this story and I won't bore you with the other four pages.


As I posted HERE, Lotta loved adventure and her family was always taking a trip somewhere...


This tale below was reprinted in Richie Rich #165 (Harvey~April, 1978) and hints at Lotta having possible claustrophobia issues. The snotty tour guide should've been fired in this case but, I didn't have any say-so in the matter...





No comments: