Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Friday, March 21, 2014

That Spanish Site Pt. 21

I have less than forty covers for the Spanish versions of the Phantom (or "Fantom"), from two different eras. Parts 21 and 22 deal with the 1950's versions, while part 23 will feature the ones I have from 1963. The scans were originally very small and blurry but, I've doubled them in size and did a bit of work to them. The end results are still well below par but at least one can get an idea of what they look like. And there's plenty of DID to go round ;) Here's the first batch of 13 covers. See if you can pick out the damsel(s)...And if anyone has any better scans or sources for these, please let me know. I will check the site for anything new, anon.














No comments: