Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Monday, March 10, 2014

Wonder Water Woman


I'm looking for anyone who may have either scans of this Wonder Woman story or, a halfway decent book to scan the story from. All I have is this splash page from Comics Cavalcade #14 (DC~1946, month unknown), that still needs a lot of "repair" work. I could only do so much. Sourced from one of my sellers on e-bay, who was selling a coverless copy. And unfortunately, it was well out of my reach.

No comments: