Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I'm Wilde for Olivia and Beanbag Chairs


Not really a misleading title. Consider this my first non-comic Damsel in Distress post. There will probably be more in the future. A lot more. Scanned in the contents page and a smaller article pic of Olivia Wilde in what appears to be VHS tape pseudo bondage. This is from the January 20, 2014 edition of Forbes Magazine! I'm not up on my Hollywood actors/actresses but at least the effort was there in this suggestive photo-shoot.


And as a bonus, in the advert section I ran across an ad for JAXX Beanbag chairs featuring a very bound baby-sitter! The image does not exist on the site itself, as far as I've been able to ascertain. And, unfortunately, my scanner has a problem with "high gloss" paper pages, making the scans come out sort of wonky.


Now then...does anyone happen to have info on Heather Locklear's bondage photo-shoot for Details magazine from the early 90's?

No comments: