Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Brandy In Bondage

Those of you that ken who Frank Cho is, I need not remind you of his series Liberty Meadows. For those that are not privy, you can do some "required reading", HERE.  I highly recommend it.

Below is a sequence that was relaunched on the web a few years back. I think I found these on a now defunct comic site. And since I had traded away my collection of Liberty Meadows comics (like an idiot), I was left without a reference source for this until then. At that time I had no scanner with which to scan in nuggets like these.

The sequence here is complete as far as I know. It deals with an "Alternate Universe" Brandy out to kill Frank (not Frank Cho, the other Frank...) It's kind of a rip on Terminator and if you understand Cho's wit and humour then it's easy to follow along. The sequence starts with Brandy getting chloroformed by "herself" and ends with Oscar the wiener dog and Brandy's roommate, Jenn, coming to the rescue, more or less...

I've since acquired (purchased a few years back), some of the larger collected stories for Liberty Meadows but, I can't fit the over-sized books on my scanner bed so, you'll just have to deal with these site reprints, instead.




No comments: