Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Out Of Context With Mrs. Rich

I can't remember which Richie Rich comic I found this in but...I decided to have a bit of fun with it. First, read the detail panel and see what you think (or what forms in the canyon of your mind). Second, read the two pages that follow for the complete explanation. No real harm comes to Regina Rich but she does get a heck of a work-out!

Here's the "out of context" part. There's not a lot of thought required to turn this into something...ahem...well...I'm sure most of you can figure that out, heh, heh...


Now here are the two pages (the one preceding and the one following), that will give you a much better picture of the event at hand...


No comments: