Welcome to the DPL...

Welcome to the Damsel Preservation League or "DPL" for short. Contained herein, you'll find a multitude of damsels of all ages worthy of preservation, as well as many links to current artists & writers of the DID genre, and many old-school favourites. Although this is basically a research type blog, there may be some occasional "mature" themed comics so, beware of this. Also this blog & is moderated to keep the spam to a minimum. The majority of the images are ones I've personally "rebuilt" from either my own collection or scans found elsewhere on the 'net. Any applicable copyrights belong to the owners and I make no money from them. Also note that this blog is still a work in progress and will be added to as I continue along...

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Not Doctor Shrinker


Meet "Microgirl", a.k.a., Liz James. As far as I know she first appeared in the pages of Judy & Tracy #1321 (a.k.a. Judy #1321) 5 April, 1985~D.C. Thomson, London. I'm not sure how long this story-line lasted, though. This is the only sequence I have featuring her adventures (or mis-adventures, if you will). The story is simple but not really explained in any great detail. You can read this on the first page. If any of you remember watching Sid & Marty Krofft's "Doctor Shrinker" in the '70's as I do, you'll relate to this version of it. As usual, I over-sized the detail panels. Have a read...








No comments: